| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Oshima in July is fairly hot at 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.7 °C (78.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.9 °C (69.6 °F).
- In July the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 4.8 °C (8.6 °F).
- The weather in July is dampish. A sizable 212.9mm (8.4in) of fluid is released.
- The shortest day is 13:54 long and the longest day is 14:26 long with an average length of 14:13.
Check the distance to and compare the Oshima July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Oshima, Japan
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Oshima: